William Hepner joined WRSH as a trial lawyer in 1998 and has tried and litigated numerous automobile, premises, medical malpractice and construction accident cases. As an arbitrator in small claims court Bill decides disputes between parties who desire an expeditious resolution to their cases and agree to have their matters decided by an arbitrator.
Bill is charged with fairly and judiciously resolving these disputes and his decisions are final. Bill graduated magna cum laude in 1983 from the State University of Albany, and received his J.D. degree in 1991 from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was Editor-In-Chief of Cardozo’s international law journal, the Cardozo New Europe Law Review.
He attended Cardozo after a career that included corporate sales and restaurant management as well as professional singing. His diverse experience, prior to his many years of practicing law, gives him added insight into the make-up of juries and those he represents.
Bill’s calm and unflappable demeanor in court gives him credibility with jurors, and allows him to withstand the rigors of trial without losing focus.
- J.D. , Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., State University of NY at Albany
Bar Admissions : New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Arbitrator in the Small Claims Court in Manhattan
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$