William P. Lewis (Bill) concentrates his practice on ERISA, employee benefits law and executive compensation matters. Bill has extensive experience with matters involving multiemployer trust funds and with handling withdrawal liability claims, delinquent contribution claims, controlled group liability claims and alter ego/successor liability claims that arise in the ERISA context.
Bill also has represented companies in a variety of employment and complex commercial ligation matters. These include age, gender and disability discrimination claims before the EEOC, unfair labor practice charges before the NLRB, as well as breach of contract, tortious interference, breach of fiduciary duty and unfair business practice claims.
Bill strives to offer his clients the best legal representation available through creative problem solving, zealous advocacy, careful attention to detail and hard work.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2013, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Senior Articles Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Duquesne University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$