William R. Andrichik counsels clients through a wide variety of complex commercial challenges, helping navigate potential disputes and litigating active matters. He litigates in federal and state courts across the country, handling breach of contract, toxic tort and product liability claims, mass torts, and class actions. He also handles internal corporate investigations.
Bill has served as first chair in trials in federal court and in front of administrative review panels, and has extensive experience handling all aspects of litigation, including motion practice, fact and expert discovery, depositions, trials, and appeals.
- American Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, National Multiple Sclerosis Society – Greater Illinois Chapter
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2010, cum laude
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 2007, Dean’s List, Political Science and English
Rate : $$$