William Bishop represents clients in a broad range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital market transactions, restructurings and joint ventures. He also advises public and private companies on securities compliance and anti-trust matters. Will has led transactions across a variety of industries, including energy, solar, telecommunications, online retail, maritime and financial services.
Over Will’s career, he has developed a particular emphasis on representing emerging companies in private financing transactions and providing general corporate advice – guiding them from initial formation to exit.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Princeton University, B.A., with honors, 2000
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Operation Spark (Board of Directors, 2014-2017; Board of Advisors, 2018-Present )
- Princeton Alumni Schools Committee (Chair, New Orleans Region, 2006-2017)
- Princeton University National Schools Committee (Member, 2012-2014)
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Represented the owners of an oilfield services company in the sale of all of their equity interests to a large oil and gas engineering firm.
- Represented the owners of commercial lubricants wholesaler in the sale of all of their equity interests to a petroleum wholesaler.
- Represented publicly-traded telecommunications company in acquisition of publicly-traded competitor for $22.4 billion in stock and assumed debt.
- Represented the owners of an energy investment boutique in the sale of all of their equity interests to a publicly-traded diversified global financial services holding company.
- Emerging Companies
- Represented green tech company in connection with multiple equity issuances, raising in excess of $30 million.
- Represented power management provider in various equity and debt issuances.
- Represented consumer products company in various equity issuances.
- Represented network of angel investors in various equity and debt investments.
- Securities Transactions
- Represented publicly-traded telecommunications company in multiple tender offers for an approximate total of $2 billion aggregate principal amount of outstanding senior notes.
- Represented publicly-traded shipping company in multiple public preferred stock offerings for an approximate total of $56 million.
- Represented publicly-traded pharmaceutical industry company in $25 million at-the-market common stock offering.
Rate : $$$