William Brown concentrates his practice in the areas of Business Transactions, Commercial Real Estate and Creditor Rights.
In the area of Business Transactions, Mr. Brown advises businesses and individuals with respect to formation and governance of business entities, commercial transactions, contract formation and interpretation, real estate acquisition, disposition and development and structuring of financial relationships.
Mr. Brown also represents commercial and institutional lenders with respect to secured lending, construction financing, syndicated loans and participations, letters of credit and tax-exempt financings. As counsel to major commercial banks, Mr. Brown is regularly involved in the negotiation, structure, documentation and closing of major real estate, construction and commercial credit facilities.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law – Baltimore, Maryland, 1973
- B.S., Edinboro University of Pennsylvania – Edinboro, Pennsylvania, 1967
Memberships & Associations:
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Hamot Board of Corporators, Hamot Health Foundation
Rate : $$$$