Attorney Bill Rawlings, as owner and founding partner of William R. Rawlings & Associates, has been a practicing attorney since 1980. He has extensive litigation experience involving both court and jury trials, and is licensed in Utah, California, and Idaho.
Prior to starting his own private practice, Bill Rawlings was a personal injury adjuster and defense attorney for one of the largest insurance companies in the nation. He has used his insider knowledge of the insurance defense system to work in favor of people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
For the past thirty years, Bill Rawlings has concentrated on handling accident, injury, and wrongful death claims.
- California, 1980
- Utah, 1994
- Idaho, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1980
- Western State University College of Law, J.D.
- Secondary Education Credential
- California State University, Long Beach, CA, USA B.A. 1975
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- California Superior Court, Arbitrator
- American Bar Association: Utah/ California
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association
- Utah Personal Injury Lawyers
Rate : $$$