William (Bill) Mendenhall, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office and former leader of the Real Estate/Finance Group, concentrates his practice in general corporate law, business transactions, economic development projects and commercial real estate.
Mr. Mendenhall regularly represents clients in business acquisitions, commercial lending transactions and insurance regulatory matters. He has represented real estate developers, banks and other commercial institutions, and public bodies in real estate developments, financings, foreclosures and dispositions.
He has also served as borrower’s counsel and lender’s counsel in acquisitions of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, office buildings, restaurants, hotels and apartment developments. For many years, he served as corporate and regulatory counsel to one of the state’s largest domestic insurance companies.
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1984, cum laude
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 1980, magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Mississippi
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations
- Chair – Business Section of the Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Law Institute – Member, 1986 – 1992, Chairman, 1992
- Leadership Jackson, 1996
- Board of Directors – Mississippi World Trade Center, 2012 – 2014
- Member – Mississippi Economic Development Council
Rate : $$$