William Sohn focuses his practice on antitrust and regulatory matters. He represents clients in merger reviews and other investigations conducted by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), and in civil and criminal litigation.
He also has significant experience with aviation matters involving the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Sohn served as a competition associate at another international law firm.
- University of Washington, B.A., 2008, Phi Betta Kappa, cum laude
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2012, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor for the Viriginia Law Review
- District of Columbia
- Major U.S. airline in regulatory proceedings before DOT concerning applications for antitrust immunity and the allocation of international frequencies.
- Provider of space launch services in private antitrust lawsuit challenging exclusive dealing agreement.
- Health insurer in antitrust actions brought by DOJ, competitors, and class action plaintiffs.
- Leading Japanese manufacturer in government investigation and multidistrict class action lawsuit concerning pricing practices.
Rate : $$$