William T. Conard II is a partner in Bricker & Eckler’s Public Finance group and practices in the areas of municipal finance, federal taxation and securities law. He regularly serves as bond counsel and underwriters’ counsel in connection with bond issues for the State of Ohio and its agencies, as bond counsel on all types of municipal bond issues, and as underwriter or placement agent’s counsel for all types of public finance transactions.
Bill also often participates in higher education transactions for both public and private institutions. Bill advises several Ohio municipalities regarding economic development programs and serves as tax counsel and underwriter’s counsel on a variety of secondary offering and derivative products.
In addition, he has served in several capacities in connection with various public and private partnership transactions. Bill is the author of Local Government Law – County, a Baldwin’s Ohio Practice publication.
Bill is a frequent panelist at the Bond Attorneys’ Workshop sponsored by the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL). Bill has also served on the faculty for NABL’s Fundamentals of Bond Law seminar.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, American College of Bond Counsel
- Former national president, Otterbein College Alumni Association
- Treasurer, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1983)
- Otterbein College (now Otterbein University) (B.A., with honors, 1980)
Rate : $$$