William Hogan III practices in the areas of business litigation, governmental relations, administrative law, and sports business law.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD (1981)
- Westfield State University, BA, cum laude (1977)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Litigator with experience in the United States District Court, as well as the Superior Court and District Courts in Massachusetts
- Has been in private practice since 1985
Previous Professional Experience:
- Served as outside counsel to Congressman Martin Meehan during the impeachment hearings before the House Judiciary Committee (1999)
- Served on the transition teams of two Treasurers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Chaired the Operations Subcommittee of Treasurer Tim Cahill’s Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission Transition Team
- American Bar Association
- Past Chair of the ABA’s General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division
- Served on numerous committees, including the Standing Committee on Public Education and the Standing Committee on Group and Prepaid Legal Services
- Past Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Judicial Administration Section
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney William T. Hogan III & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, White Collar Crime, Administrative, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
William T. Hogan III lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William T. Hogan III reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William T. Hogan III lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Spolin Law P.C.
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp