William R. Wagner has extensive experience with the structuring and negotiation of secured and unsecured credit facilities on behalf of corporate borrowers, private equity firms, portfolio companies, agent banks, financial institutions, and specialty lenders in U.S. and foreign markets.
William has particular experience in the financial services, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, and renewable energy industries.
William regularly counsels hedge funds, investment and commercial banks, asset managers, and strategic investors on legal issues related to the purchase and sale of distressed assets, and strategic investments in distressed companies. He oversees negotiations on a variety of loan workouts, restructurings, special situations, and distressed investments.
- J.D. University of Richmond 1992
- M.B.A. Finance College of William & Mary 1989
- B.A. History College of William & Mary 1985
Bar Admissions : New York, Virginia
Professional Memberships :
- Member, Loan Syndications and Trading Association; former member, Forms and Documentation Committee
- Speaks on bankruptcy issues, loan market developments, financial legislation, and the restructuring process
Rate : $$$