William H. Walsh concentrates his practice on a variety of general litigation matters with particular emphasis on aviation litigation and serves as the firm’s co-chair for the Aviation Practice Group.
Bill is an experienced trial lawyer, having successfully represented a substantial number of corporate and individual clients in a broad range of complex civil cases including matters involving products liability, securities litigation, professional liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, liquor/dramshop liability, medical device liability, environmental tort, maritime and admiralty, disability, aircraft accidents, eminent domain, real property disputes and employment discrimination.
Bill serves as Disciplinary Counsel for the Washington State Commission on Judicial Conduct and is co-chair of the firm’s Aviation Industry Team. He has been selected by his peers as a Top 100 Washington Super Lawyer.
Prior to joining private practice, Bill served as a special assistant U.S. Attorney and Air Force Judge Advocate, prosecuting civilian and military criminal matters as well as defending the federal government in employment discrimination cases.
Bill was a member of the 1984 University of Washington football team that won the 1985 Orange Bowl and was inducted in to the Husky Hall of Fame in 2016. Bill earned his J.D., cum laude, from Gonzaga University School of Law. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1992
- University of Washington, B.A., 1988
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington; Oregon
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Oregon
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Marine Insurance Association of Seattle
- American Bar Association, Forum on Air and Space Law Member
- Aviation Insurance Association
Rate : $$$$