William W. Weaver’s practice focuses on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development, and leasing of retail, office, residential and industrial property.
He also assists clients with a variety of real estate finance matters, with extensive involvement in loan originations and credit facilities secured by multi-family properties.
Will has represented institutional lenders, commercial developers, real estate advisers, investors, and real property owners in connection with commercial real estate transactions in a variety of major markets across the United States.
As part of Will’s real estate development practice, he also assists clients with a range of local zoning and land use issues in connection with commercial, residential, and mixed-use development projects and helps them through the applicable administrative, legislative and regulatory approval processes.
- Assisted an international real estate investment manager in the sale of a $160 million apartment project involving the sale of a fee interest and a long-term ground lease.
- Assisted a real estate fund in obtaining a $124 million construction loan for the development of a national headquarters for a Fortune 1000 company.
- Advised a real estate fund on a joint venture in connection with the redevelopment of a troubled shopping mall site into marketable industrial space.
- Assisted a real estate development firm in the permitting of office and residential towers in Rosslyn, Arlington, Virginia.
- J.D. American University, Washington College of Law 2010
- B.A. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2005
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, South Carolina
Professional Memberships :
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The South Carolina Bar
- The American Bar Association
Rate : $$$