William L. Weiner represents physicians, group practices, other healthcare providers and privately-held companies on matters of healthcare law. In addition, he serves as outside corporate counsel for a large, international manufacturing company, headquartered in Canada and with facilities throughout the U.S. and U.K.
He focuses his practice on healthcare commercial transactions and counsels physicians, their practices, and other providers on billing and reimbursement, corporate governance, medical staff and regulatory issues, licensing and credentialing, government audits, HIPAA/privacy, the corporate practice of medicine, and the sale, merger, and reacquisition of practices.
Bill’s clients also include federally qualified health centers, private equity firms, family offices, owners and operators of traumatic brain injury centers, nursing homes, and large physician-hospital organizations.
Bill is frequent lecturer to medical staff and hospital administrators and other attorneys on regulatory and other issues, including those relating to practice acquisition and divestiture, and proposed joint ventures; and he is also a frequent author on such topics.
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, 1983
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1980
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey; Pennsylvania
- American Health Lawyers Association, Health Law Section, Member; Business Section, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Union League of Philadelphia, Member
- Princeton Committee on Foreign Relations, Member
- Catholic Social Services, Board of Directors, Youth Services Committee, 2012 – Present
- Friends’ Central School, Alumni Association, Past President
- Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic, Volunteer Reader
Rate : $$$$