William J. Winning concentrates his practice in the representation of individuals and corporations under investigation for or charged with violations of federal and state criminal law and has tried numerous cases to verdict in both federal and state courts.
Bill also has significant experience representing clients in a variety of regulatory and government compliance matters. Bill earned his Bachelor of Arts from LaSalle University in 1970 and his law degree from Villanova Law School in 1973.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1973
- La Salle University, B.A., 1970
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$$