William J. (Bill) Zawrotny primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, and general corporate counseling, including for early and growth stage technology and life sciences companies. His practice also includes an extensive range of transactional and corporate governance work for both public and private companies.
Bill also leads the Atlanta Office’s Emerging Companies & Venture Committee and represents several venture capital clients. He has substantial experience counseling and assisting privately owned companies in navigating through complex ownership and corporate governance issues, including during times of transition.
Bill’s recent client representations include ADVA Optical Networking, CHS, Contec, Digital Management, Eastman Chemical, Flowers Foods, Georgia Research Alliance Venture Fund, Milliken & Company, Race Team Alliance, Roper Technologies, and Southern Company.
He also serves as primary corporate counsel to a number of early and growth stage companies, including ArunA, Axion BioSystems, Emrgy, and MedShape.
Bill currently serves on the board of directors of Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE), as a member of the advisory board for the Department of Management of the Kansas State University College of Business Administration, and as a member of the National Advisory Board for the Business Ethics Education Initiative.
- University of Virginia (J.D. 2002);
- Kansas State University (B.S. summa cum laude 1999)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Flowers Foods to acquire Canyon Bakehouse for $205 million
- Axion BioSystems raises capital in Series A round
- Emrgy raises additional capital in private placement of Convertible Notes
- ArunA Biomedical issues $5.3 million of Common Stock in Reg D offering
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Deltek acquires Onvia
- Emrgy raises capital in private placement of Convertible Notes
- ArunA Biomedical issues $3.7 million of Common Stock in Reg D offering
Rate : $$$$