Wilton V. Byars III has successfully tried cases to verdict ranging from simple automobile accidents to complex products liability and insurance disputes. In recognition of his trial skills, Trey has achieved membership by invitation to such prestigious organizations as The American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, and the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys.
In addition to his litigation practice, Trey is actively involved in several legal organizations that focus on competence and professionalism in the legal field, including the Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions and the William C. Keady American Inn of Court.
- B.A., Millsaps College, cum laude 1989
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, 1992
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- American Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions
Rate : $$$