Mr. Wolfgang Richter Anderson received his Undergraduate and Law Degree from the University of Washington. He also attended the University of Virginia where he studied Military Law. Mr. Anderson is admitted to the US Supreme Court, Military Courts and all Washington Courts.
After graduating from the University of Washington School of Law in 1966, he joined the US Army as a Regular Army Captain as a Staff Judge Advocate. He was stationed for four years in his native Germany as a member of the 3rd Armored Division.
Mr. Anderson wrote a book for the layman, Divorce, Dissolution And The End Of Relationships – What’s It All About?, detailing the law on various subjects from property division, custody, child support, maintenance, what the proceeding is all about, etc.
Mr. Anderson’s book, AKA the “divorce bible”, explains everyone’s rights from A to Z. Mr. Anderson has also contributed articles regarding matrimonial law to professional journals.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- University of Frankfurt, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- US Army, Serving in the 3rd Armored Division, Captain, 1966 – 1970
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Member, 1990 – Present
- Federal Bar & US Supreme Court, Member
Rate : $$$