Xiang Li focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and appeals, with an emphasis on intellectual property and constitutional law. Xiang represents clients in federal and state court proceedings across a broad range of industries, including technology, healthcare, and real estate.
She has experience in appeals before the Washington appellate courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. The breadth of her experience and substantive knowledge extends to trial and appellate litigation involving white-collar criminal defense, tribal law, and municipal litigation.
Before joining the firm, Xiang served as a law clerk in the Central District of California and worked as a commercial litigator in Seattle and San Francisco. Before attending law school, Xiang worked at Microsoft as a product manager of Visio.
- Associate, Harrigan Leyh Farmer & Thomsen LLP, Seattle, 2016-2017
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Michael W. Fitzgerald, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2015-2016
- Associate, Morrison & Foerster, San Francisco, 2013-2015
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2011 and 2012
- Product Manager, Microsoft Corporation, Bellevue, 2008-2010
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2013, magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
- Teaching Assistant, Harvard Negotiation Institute
- Student Attorney, Criminal Justice Institute
- B.S., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2008, cum laude
- B.A., International Studies, University of Pennsylvania, 2008, cum laude
Rate : $$$$