Xiu Ming (Lily) Gao practices in the area of corporate law. Ms. Gao has worked on a wide variety of transactions, including public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, bank credit facilities and restructurings.
Ms. Gao is a 2013 graduate of Brooklyn Law School and a summa cum laude graduate of the Macaulay Honors College at the City College of New York, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. She is conversant in Mandarin, Cantonese and Fujianese.
- Represented Otto Bock Healthcare, a leading manufacturer and supplier of prosthetics headquartered in Germany, in its recent acquisition of BionX Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Represented Sterling National Bank in a $11,560,000 construction loan to the Johnson and Miller Limited Partnership for the development of an affordable housing project in Newburgh, New York.
- Represented Double Down Asset Management, LLC in its $1.8 million investment in Step Ahead Innovations, LLC, doing business as MindStream, consisting of common and preferred stock.
- Represented Voxx International Corporation and a majority of its U.S. and foreign subsidiaries in a $155 million syndicated, secured, asset-based loan facility extended by Wells Fargo, Citibank, Key Bank and HSBC.
- Represented Voxx International Corporation in its $20 million acquisition, through Newco, a Delaware LLC, of 54 percent of the assets of EyeLock, Inc., a Puerto Rico corporation, and EyeLock Corporation, a Delaware corporation, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of EyeLock, Inc.
- Represented Victory Internal Medicine, a Staten Island group practice with 13 physicians, in its acquisition by Mount Sinai Health System. Victory Internal Medicine is now renamed Mount Sinai Doctors Victory Internal Medicine.
- Represented Enumeral Biomedical Corp. in closing an alternative public offering, allowing the company to raise $21.5 million in a private placement financing in connection with a reverse merger into a publicly held company.
- Represented WANDL, Inc., a software solutions company specializing in advanced network planning, management, design and the optimization of next-generation multi-layer networks, in its sale by reverse triangular merger to Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE: JNPR) for approximately $60 million.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$$