Y. Douglas Yang is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Doug represents employers in high-stakes single-plaintiff and class action controversies before federal and state courts. He has significant experience in litigating cases from the filing of the legal complaint to the rendering of a verdict.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Doug served as a law clerk to the Honorable Helen Gillmor of the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii. While in law school, Doug served as the Executive Editor of the Boston University Public Interest Law Journal.
Doug is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Amicus Briefs Committee and serves on the board of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Wisconsin Alumni Association.
- J.D., Boston University, 2014, Edward F. Hennessey Scholar
- B.A., University of Wisconsin- Madison, 2010, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$