Yahaira de la Rosa is attorney of McConnell Valdés LLC. Her main areas of practice are civil and commercial litigation and securities arbitration. Before joining the Firm, she served as Law Clerk in the Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico from 2011 to 2013.
Before that she was a teacher assistant to Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Luis A. Avilés Pagán at the University of Puerto Rico School of Law.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- B.A, University of Puerto Rico, 2000
- B.A. in Law, University of Cambridge, England, 2007
- Joint Law Degree, University of Puerto Rico Law School and the University of Barcelona, 2010
- M.A. University of Cambridge-England, 2013
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
Rate : $$$