Yale Fu is a litigator in the firm’s Palo Alto office whose practice focuses on intellectual property. He represents clients in a variety of patent litigation matters, with a particular concentration on the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2015
- Texas A&M University, B.S./B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Representation of major pharmaceutical companies in Hatch-Waxman litigation.
- Representation of nutritional supplement manufacturer and supplier in multi-venue litigation, including preparation of Inter Partes Review petitions.
- Representation of military defense contractor in patent litigation related to satellite communications systems.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of juvenile seeking Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
- Representation of domestic violence victim in restraining order proceedings.
- Representation of tenants in unlawful detainer mediations.
- Representation of Guatemalan citizen seeking asylum.
Previous Experience :
- Research of metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) with Zhou Research Group.
- Internship at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation.
Rate : $$$$