Yan Wang (Natalie) is of counsel in the firm’s Richmond office where she is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Public Finance Group and China Team. Her practice focuses primarily on assisting China-based companies with their initial public offerings, SEC compliance issues and other corporate matters. She is fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Jilin University; LL.B, 1989
- University of Florida College of Law; J.D., 2000, LL.M, 1998
- New York University; LL.M, 2008
- Assisted corporate enterprises and financial institutions in connection with corporate financings through equity and debt securities offerings including U.S. and non-U.S. initial public offerings and pre-IPO private equity investments
- Advised clients with respect to various federal securities law and regulatory compliance matters, such as periodic reporting, disclosures issues, corporate governance, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal reviews and government investigations
- Advises clients in connection with a variety of corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and strategic alliances, and foreign investments
Rate : $$$