Yao Yang is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Yao Yang’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions. Yao joined the firm in 2017.
- Editor, California Law Review, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
- Exchange Student, Harvard Law School
- Chancellor Andre G. Bouchard, Delaware Court of Chancery, 2016-2017
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D, 2016
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, B.S., 2013
- New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Yao Yang & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Yao Yang lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Yao Yang reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Yao Yang lawyer profile listing.