Yaron Z. Reich is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Yaron Reich’s practice focuses on taxation and related matters, including the tax aspects of corporate acquisitions, restructurings, insolvencies and financing techniques. Yaron joined the firm in 1979 and became a partner in 1986.
He has extensive experience in international transactions, taxation of banks and other financial institutions, foreign investment in the United States, leveraged leasing and project finance, joint ventures, partnerships, real estate transactions, transfer pricing and tax litigation. Yaron has published several significant articles on international tax issues and tax policy.
- Member, Executive Committee, New York State Bar Association’s Tax Section; Former Co-Chair, various subcommittees
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Arlin M. Adams of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Honorable Arlin M. Adams, U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit (1978-1979)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1984
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 1978
- Columbia College, B.A., 1975
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Claims Court
- U.S. Tax Court
Rate : $$$$