Yaw T. Temeng is a member of the firm’s global project finance group. Mr. Temeng provides legal and commercial advice relating to the development, financing, acquisition, and sale of energy and infrastructure projects, with a particular emphasis on the renewable energy sector. Mr. Temeng’s practice focuses on the representation of public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects.
- Mr. Temeng’s experience includes representing:
- a private equity company in its acquisition of a 185 MW natural gas-fired peaking facility in Utah
- an infrastructure investment fund in a $2.675 billion equity investment in a joint venture with an independent energy company to jointly own midstream crude oil and natural gas infrastructure assets in the Bakken Shale
- a publicly traded oil and gas company in the sale of oil and gas assets in the Gulf of Mexico for $1.4 billion
- a publicly traded oil and gas company in connection with several divestitures of upstream oil and gas assets
- a $250 million sports and media holding company in several acquisitions, corporate restructurings and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- a publicly-traded energy services holding company in the $350 million sale of its solar energy portfolio
- an investor in connection with its tax equity investment in a portfolio of solar projects, including a solar plus storage project
- an investor in connection with its tax equity investment in a multi-state 60 MW portfolio of solar projects
- a project developer in connection with multiple tranches of equity investments in its solar portfolio
- an asset management firm in the first phase of a wind project located in North Texas as part of a team negotiating a long-term hedge that enabled the project financing
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Rice University, 2008
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$