Yeemee Chan is a litigation attorney with Steinger, Iscoe & Greene. As a result of helping her sister through a serious brain injury, Yeemee is dedicated to helping other people and their families, who have suffered catastrophic injuries.
During law school, she donated her time and expertise as a teacher’s assistant, where she taught citation skills to first-year law students and wrote several citation skill guides that are still being used today.
Yeemee found joy in teaching younger students, so much so, that she spent time during her last year in law school teaching middle school students. Today, she remains actively involved in mentoring law students and graduates.
Yeemee graduated with honors from the University of Florida in 2004 and received her law degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center in 2008. At Nova, she was an articles editor for Nova Law Review and published an article in Nova Law Review in 2007.
Yeemee is on the Board of Directors for the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association and serves on the Law Student Outreach Committee.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center (2008)
- B.A., University of Florida, Political Science/Public Policy (2004)
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- Member, Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Director, Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Broward County Bar Association
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida
- Member, World Arnold Chiari Malformation Association
Rate : $$$$