Yehudah Gordon focuses his practice on white collar criminal matters, corporate investigations and complex civil litigation. He has experience with matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and cases involving False Claims Act and fraud allegations.
Yehudah has participated in internal investigations and represents clients facing federal and state investigations and prosecutions. He also has experience defending clients in complex product liability actions pending in both state and federal courts.
Yehudah previously clerked for the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi, U.S. District Court, District of NJ and the Honorable James M. Blaney, NJ Superior Court (Ocean Vicinage). Prior to his legal education and experience, Yehudah served as a Team Leader in the Israeli Defense Forces.
Yehudah earned his bachelor’s degree from Charter Oak State College and his law degree from Fordham University School of Law. While earning his degree, Yehudah was a member of the Fordham Environmental Law Review, a member of the Securities Arbitration Clinic and received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award.
- Represented global medical device company in federal and state court litigation involving spinal implants and biologics.
- Represented pharmaceutical company facing federal prosecution for False Claim Act violations.
- Conducted internal investigation for international corporation involving potential FCPA violations.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Charter Oak State College, B.A., 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York; New Jersey
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Claire C. Cecchi, U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- Honorable James M. Blaney, NJ Superior Court (Ocean Vicinage)
Rate : $$$