YeWon Min focuses her practice on domestic and international trademark disputes with an emphasis on social media and mobile apps. Ms. Min regularly handles international multi-jurisdictional trademark disputes, providing strategy, coordination, and guidance to global outside counsel.
She advises clients on developing strategies for acquiring and enforcing brand and content rights, and initiates and defends adversarial proceedings before the USPTO, UDRP service providers, state and federal courts, and foreign administrative bodies.
She has extensive experience in brand protection and her background includes the preparation and negotiation of consent agreements, licenses, and other commercial agreements for various intellectual property assets.
Ms. Min has worked on domestic and international anti-counterfeiting strategies for global brands, and has advised clients on trademark and copyright protection in all stages from clearance and registration to litigation and licensing.
Her experience prior to joining the firm ranges from being in-house intellectual property counsel and project manager at an e-discovery software and service provider to being a senior associate in the global intellectual property group of an international law firm in its New York, New York office and at an intellectual property boutique firm in Beverly Hills, California.
Ms. Min is fluent in Korean.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D. (1998)
- Williams College, B.A., Philosophy and English (1995)
- California (2003)
- New York (2007)
- Massachusetts (1998)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$