Ying Deng is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group in Chicago. Before joining Baker McKenzie, she worked in the Antimonopoly Office of the Ministry of Commerce of the PRC, focusing on merger review. Ms. Deng also acted as a senior in-house counsel for a US subsidiary of a Chinese renewable energy company related to its business in the US and Latin American countries.
Ms. Deng primarily focuses her practice on representing clients in their cross-border commercial activities, particularly concerning merger and acquisitions, joint ventures, and pre- and post-transaction corporate reorganizations. She also advises on US regulatory compliance, internal corporate governance and other business law issues.
- Northwestern University School of Law (2010)
- University of Chicago Law School (2006)
- Peking University (2006)
- Renmin University of China (2004)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (2012)
- Illinois~United States (2010)
- New York~United States (2008)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Antitrust and International Law Sections
- All China Lawyers Association – Member
Rate : $$$