Yodeski Acquie is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Baltimore office where she represents businesses in a broad array of products liability, real estate, employment, commercial and class action litigation. Her clients include manufacturers, suppliers, financial institutions, healthcare institutions, and educational institutions .
As a member of trial teams in multiple states, she has represented clients in state court, federal court, private and FINRA arbitration. She has a strong record of crafting effective motions that deliver favorable outcomes for clients.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD (2013)
- Villanova University, BA (2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland
- Mentor, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Success in Law School Mentoring Program
- Member, Monumental City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$