Yuan-Ying Hsu is a partner in the debt finance group and is the deputy co-chair of the Women Lawyers Network of the Chicago office. Ying is also the Chicago office representative to the Talent Development Initiative Working Group for the Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Law Firms. Ying serves on the Chicago office’s Recruiting Committee and has been a mentor to several law students and young lawyers.
Ying concentrates her practice in commercial finance transactions and general corporate law. She represents lenders and borrowers in a variety of finance transactions, including all types of secured and unsecured loans, lines of credit, acquisition financing and working capital loans.
These transactions involve borrowers in many different fields and collateral of all types, including collateral consisting of privately held and publicly traded equity interests. She has also represented companies in corporate transactions ranging from mergers and acquisitions to general corporate governance issues.
Outside of the office, Ying has been heavily involved with the Apollo Chorus of Chicago, including serving on its board of directors for a number of years and providing pro bono legal services. Ying is also a member of the President’s Leadership Council, an auxiliary board of The Field Museum.
- Representation of an ABL lender in working capital facilities for nursing home and SNF chain.
- Representation of an ABL lender in several working capital facilities for manufacturers of automobile parts.
- Representation of national lenders in term loans to high net worth individuals, including loans secured by ownership interests in real estate investment trusts.
- Representation of medical practice groups in obtaining credit facilities.
- Representation of corporate client in restructuring of corporate family.
- New York University School of Law, JD, Executive Editor and Staff Editor, NYU Journal of International Law & Politics, 2001
- Yale University, BA, 1998
Admissions : Illinois, New York
Affiliations : Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$