Yuan (Grace) Zhong is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles Office. Grace represents a broad range of clients in complex litigation matters in court and arbitration including contract disputes, fraud, real estate litigation, and shareholder suits.
She also counsels national companies in investigations by the United States Department of Justice, and counsels multinational companies through internal investigations. Grace maintains an active pro bono practice, including serving as a special Deputy City Prosecutor for the City of Redondo Beach and conducting free legal workshops for small business owners.
Grace speaks fluent Mandarin and has experience advising and representing Chinese companies. Before attending law school, Grace advised Chinese issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings.
- Representing a national health care organization in response to a federal False Claims Act inquiry from the Department of Justice
- Representing a multinational steel trading company in an AAA arbitration over breach of contract and fraud claims
- Representing an investor in a high-technology company in a JAMS arbitration for prevailing party fees
- Representing a national real estate investment and operating company in a dispute over assignment of leasehold interest in a commercial retail center
- Defending a Chinese high-technology company in a contract dispute
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- Zhejiang University, LLB
Rate : $$$$