Yumi Zharkovsky is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she advises clients on all major employment-based temporary visas as well as permanent residence across a variety of industries including financial services, legal and technology.
Before joining Fragomen, Yumi served as an Associate at a boutique immigration law firm in New York.
In this position, she represented individual clients as well as small and medium-sized organizations in the technology, finance and consumer sectors in a variety of employment-based and family-based immigration matters.
Yumi speaks English and is fluent in spoken Cantonese.
- Represented individual and corporate clients in all aspects of U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas and permanent residence.
- Counseled clients on all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories as well as family-based permanent residence applications.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2012
- Barnard College | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$