Yvette J. Mabbun is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Dallas office. Ms. Mabbun has extensive experience in commercial real estate transactions on a national and local basis, including negotiating purchase and sale, management, leasing, and related agreements in the operation and disposition of a wide variety of asset classes. Her experiences includes:
- Representing Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Trusts, Special Servicers, SBA Lenders/Servicers, and financial institutions in REO transactions.
- Representing clients in the acquisition and disposition of industrial, retail, office, multi-family, hotel, resort, condominium, c-store, mobile home portfolios, self-storage facilities and mixed-use properties.
- Representing clients in single and portfolio dispositions for distressed assets transactions.
- Representing landlords and tenants in lease transactions involving office, research and development, retail and industrial properties.
- Coordinating receiverships of commercial real estate assets leading to control, recovery and liquidation of collateral for the benefit of the Noteholders.
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1998, cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1995, Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$