Zach Greenberg counsels private and public company clients across a wide array of industries on acquisitions and dispositions, capital markets transactions, corporate governance matters, and SEC compliance and disclosure requirements. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Zach practiced corporate and securities law at another large international law firm.
- Represented middle-market private equity fund in numerous acquisitions and dispositions of portfolio companies.
- Represented international private equity fund in its acquisition of a plastics company.
- Represented publicly traded provider of hunting, shooting and rugged outdoor products in multiple acquisitions.
- Represented Florida-based enterprise software company in its acquisition of an information security company.
- Represented Florida-based enterprise software company in equity financing transaction.
- Represented Boston-based human resources and benefits management software company in equity financing transaction.
- Represented transportation and logistics company in $50 million secondary offering of common stock.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.: magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Washington University Law Review, Vol. 90:4
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A.
- Honorable Chief Justice Myron T. Steele, Delaware Supreme Court
- Honorable Justice Randy J. Holland, Delaware Supreme Court
Rate : $$$