Zachary Faigen practices complex civil litigation in state and federal court, representing clients in a wide range of cases, including securities and other class action litigation, shareholder derivative actions, antitrust lawsuits, contract disputes and fraud claims. Mr. Faigen has worked on numerous matters, including:
- representing a pharmaceutical company in a large-scale federal securities class action litigation;
- defending a major U.S. energy company in a shareholder class action alleging fraud and breach of contract;
- representing an indirect auto finance company in an antitrust suit involving claims of monopolization and attempted monopolization; and
- defending accounting firms in multiple actions involving claims arising out of alleged tax shelter activities.
Mr. Faigen is also committed to his pro bono practice, having represented clients in matters ranging from immigration defense to First Amendment challenges.
- J.D., UCLA School Of Law, 2013 (Order of the Coif)
- B.A., Princeton University, 2005
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$