Zachary C. Frampton’s practice focuses on complex litigation, with an emphasis on financial services litigation. He defends against individual-plaintiff and putative class action matters involving various federal and state laws affecting consumer lending, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and California’s Unfair Competition Law (UCL).
Zac also represents global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in multi-district litigation. He has engaged in all aspects of litigation from motion practice to discovery to serving as second chair on a trial team that obtained unanimous jury verdicts.
Zac also maintains an active pro bono practice. He regularly represents low-income petitioners in guardianship matters and volunteers at several Los Angeles based legal aid clinics, including Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles, where he served as an officer on the Board of Directors. Prior to law school, Zac served as the Executive Director of a non-profit organization that continues to assist hundreds of at-risk youth each year.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2014, J.D., Production Editor, Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs; fellowship recipient to conduct research in U.S. Congress
- Biola University, 2008, M.A.
- California State University, Stanislaus, 2004, B.A., summa cum laude
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$