Zachary King is an associate in the firm’s Investment Management group. His primary focus is in domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across a range of alternative investments, including private equity funds, hedge funds, and domestic and global real estate funds, as well as related tax matters.
Zach’s experience also includes the tax aspects of domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity offerings, tender offers, exchange offers, securitizations and debt restructurings.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2017
- J.D., New York University School of Law (magna cum laude), 2014
- A.B. and Sc.B., Electrical Engineering, Brown University (magna cum laude), 2008
- Washington (Pending)
- New York, 2015
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Associate, 2018-Present
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
Rate : $$$$