Zachary A. Kisber is a commercial litigation attorney in Baker Donelson’s Memphis office. As a member of the Financial Services Department, Zachary assists clients in a wide range of litigation matters, including consumer and commercial banking disputes, real estate and residential mortgage disputes, and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters.
He also represents clients in general business-related litigation, including contract disputes and commercial tort actions. While in law school, Zachary clerked for the Honorable Mary Grace Diehl in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2014, with honors
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2010
- Tennessee, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, 2017
- Prevailed on motion to dismiss FDCPA, FCRA, tortious interference, conversion and wrongful repossession claims in federal court on behalf of automobile finance company.
- Obtained injunctive relief and negotiated court-sanctioned sale of unpaid for goods on behalf of international commodities dealer.
- Filed deed reformation action and successfully reformed deed of trust on behalf of national financial institution.
- Obtained receivership appointment and conducted judicial foreclosure of large apartment complex on behalf of national mortgage company.
- Successfully defended numerous premises liability actions in state and federal court for national retailer.
Rate : $$$$