Zachary A. McEntyre focuses on high-stakes class actions and other complex commercial litigation. He is a partner in our Atlanta office who represents clients in federal and state courts across the country.
Zach has handled dozens of purported class actions that posed significant legal and reputational risk for clients in numerous consumer-facing industries, from energy to insurance to consumer finance. He is particularly adept at litigating consumer fraud and deceptive trade practice matters, often in jurisdictions that pose unique challenges for class action defendants.
In addition to his class action expertise, Zach has handled an array of other complex commercial litigation, including professional liability matters, corporate governance disputes, and real estate and investment litigation.
- J.D., Mercer University
- A.B., University of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$