Zachary J. Parker focuses his practice on product liability matters. As part of Shook’s teams working on Engle-Progeny litigation and pharmaceutical litigation, he assists in achieving innovative and efficient solutions for all client issues.
During law school, Zac developed litigation skills by competing in moot court competitions, completing multiple mock trials, and gaining practical experience through internships. He interned for Sean O’Brien, regional habeas counsel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Missouri; and The Hon.
Judge Stephen R. Bough, U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Missouri. He also gained invaluable editing and management skills while serving as an Article & Symposia Editor for the UMKC Law Review.
Before entering the legal profession, Zac worked as an actor, appearing at The Kansas City Repertory Theatre, the Unicorn Theatre, Musical Theater Heritage, Spinning Tree Theatre, the Living Room Theatre and the Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre.
Zac also worked for the Coterie Theatre, where he developed theater programs for LGBTQIAA youth and allies, as a co-director of Project Pride and as a teaching artist. He also is a former outreach coordinator for Easter Seals Midwest.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 2018
- B.M., cum laude, University of Missouri – Kansas City Conservatory of Music and Dance, 2011 (Vocal Performance)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- KC LEGAL
- Mid-America Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Trans Legal Services Network
Rate : $$$$