Zachary Croft is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where he practices with the Corporate and Private Equity Group. He has experience in representing agents, arrangers, lenders, and borrowers in commercial finance transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, cash flow and asset-based loans, first lien/second lien credit facilities, and cross-border lending structures.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD (2014)
- University of South Carolina, BA, Political Science, magna cum laude (2011)
Admissions : New York
- Associate, New York offices of two international law firms (2016-2017, 2014-2016)
- Externship, Securities & Exchange Commission Fall Honors Program, Division of Enforcement, Financial Reporting & Audit Task Force, Washington DC (Fall 2013)
- Intern, the Honorable Alison J. Nathan, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (Summer 2013)
Rate : $$$