Zachary Renegar is a member in Cozen O’Connor’s Subrogation & Recovery Department. Zac’s practice focuses primarily on property claims involving product liability and construction defect. Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, Zac litigated a variety of cases for a regional insurance defense firm for six years.
Zac has tried cases to jury verdict in both state and federal courts in North Carolina. Zac earned his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law.
During law school Zac was an extern with the Forsyth County District Attorney’s office and obtained the CALI Award for Excellence in Immigration Law. Before entering law school, Zac worked in claims for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, B.A., 2000
BAR ADMISSIONS : North Carolina; South Carolina
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — South Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$