Zachary N. Wittenberg is a corporate and securities lawyer who works with public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.Zachary handles transactions including company mergers and private stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions.
He also regularly advises public companies on matters regarding securities regulation, corporate governance and other general corporate matters, including those with respect to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting and disclosure issues.
- Also advises on compliance and corporate governance.
- Corporate and securities lawyer handling mergers and acquisitions.
- Works with both publicly-traded and privately-held companies.
- Assisted a public yield company in the purchase of portfolio-distributed generation solar assets.
- Represented a major solar developer in the 51 per cent interest sale of two utility scale solar projects to a public utility.
- Advised a public utility company in a public merger valued at approximately $8.5 billion.
- Counseled a publicly traded quick-serve restaurant franchisor in a public merger valued at approximately $3 billion.
- Represented a major solar developer in the purchase of utility scale wind and hydro projects in South Africa.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1996
- B.A., Cornell University, 1993
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong
Rate : $$$$