Zana Bugaighis concentrates her practice on complex civil litigation, with particular emphasis on consumer class action defense, including false advertising and deceptive pricing lawsuits, non-compete enforcement, and financial services litigation.
She represents clients from a variety of industries, with a focus on retail businesses such as Expedia, Hotwire, Amazon, GNC, and others. Zana advises clients on creating compliant advertisements and marketing campaigns under state and federal laws.
As a former law clerk, Zana additionally offers the firm’s clients legal experience in U.S. District Court and is an experienced trial attorney in federal and state court.
Professional & Community Activities:
- The William L. Dwyer American Inn of Court, 2015-present
- Davis Wright Tremaine Hiring Committee, 2012-present
- President, 2012; Board, 2011-2014; Member, 2005-present – QLaw: The GLBT Bar Association of Washington
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association, 2008-present
- Vice Chair, Diversity Issues Committee and Lawyers in the Schools Committee, San Francisco Barristers Club, 2008-2009
- Bar Association of San Francisco, 2008-2009
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2008
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, Pacific Rim Law and Policy Journal
- UW School of Law Representative, 2007 ABA Judicial Clerkship Program
- School of Law Admissions Committee; Student Ambassador
- 2006 Planning Committee, Statewide Diversity Conference
- B.A., Psychology, Studio Art, Dartmouth College, 2005
- Staff Writer and Day Editor, The Dartmouth
- Albert Ames Award
- Framing and Installation Chair, AREA Student Art Gallery
- Varsity Rowing Team
Rate : $$$