Zaneta M. Robinson focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law. Ms. Robinson advises individual and corporate clients regarding trademark and copyright clearance, registration and protection issues.
She has extensive experience drafting and negotiating contracts that affect intellectual property rights and representing clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Robinson was an associate at an IP boutique in North Carolina’s Research Triangle and managed all aspects of domestic and international trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcement matters in the Winston-Salem office of a regional North Carolina law firm.
Ms. Robinson is a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in the area of Trademark Law and has written and lectured on a variety of intellectual property topics.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D. (2003)
- James Madison University, B.S., Sociology (1995) Dean’s List
- North Carolina (2003)
- Supreme Court of the United States (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
Rate : $$$$