Zara A. Wallace represents lenders, borrowers, underwriters and issuers in a variety of finance transactions, including asset-based securitization, structured finance and secured lending transactions.
As an associate in the structured finance and securitization practice, Zara counsels clients on financing of various asset classes, including residential mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, servicer advance receivables and single-family rental loans.
Zara also has experience working on public finance transactions with an emphasis on tax-exempt financing.
- Represents Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program and Mortgage-Backed Securities Program.
- Represents issuers and underwriters in securitization transactions.
- Represents Freddie Mac in connection with its Single-Family Rental Pilot Program.
- Represents mortgage loan servicers in connection with the acquisition and sale of servicing rights and financing servicing advance receivables.
- JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2015
- BA, Saint Vincent College, cum laude, 2012
- West Virginia
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, West Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$