Zev M. Bomrind is a seasoned corporate lawyer, representing clients in a wide variety of complex transactional and commercial matters. He represents public and private companies, as well as individuals, in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, fund formation, and general corporate matters. He also represents emerging growth companies and venture capital funds in seed, angel and venture capital financings.
For public company clients and their executives and investors, Zev provides guidance on SEC compliance and reporting obligations, corporate governance matters, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and applicable exchange listing rules.
He also possesses extensive experience representing borrowers and lending institutions in connection with secured debt transactions, including asset-based borrowings and term loan and revolving credit facilities, and in the restructuring of secured loan transactions.
Representative Matters :
- MKTG INC. (OTC: CMKG), in its $52 million cash acquisition by Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Civic Entertainment Group, LLC, a Seacrest Global Group Company, in its acquisition of Culture Shop LLC.
- Venture capital funds in numerous venture capital investment transactions, fund formation, and special purpose vehicle (“SPV”) transactions.
- A public company in its sale to a private equity firm via a two-step cash tender offer followed by a merger.
- A private multinational company in a complex placement of notes secured by collateral in the United States and multiple foreign jurisdictions.
- Banking institutions in numerous secured loan transactions, including term loan and revolving credit facilities.
- Fordham University (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
- University of Maryland (B.A., 1991)
MEMBERSHIPS : American Bar Association
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York, New Jersey
Rate : $$$